Please solve the problem

From: zapservers <zapservers@eth.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2000 14:13:11 +0530
To: <xml-editor@w3.org>
Hi,

    I am vajahath here.  Recently i started learning XML.  I have created a .xml file and written a program to echo it using SAX parser.  I got the following errors while compiling the code:

org.xml.sax not found in import;

class org.xml.sax.helpers.ParserFactory not found in import;

class com.sun.xml.parser.Resolver not found in import;

    I am working in Windows NT Platform and i have Java 2 SDK software installed.  Do i need to load the above said packages and if so from where i can obtain it.

    Please reply asap to vajahath@hotmail.com.

Vajahath