On XML errata from the minutes of the I18N WG

From: Martin J. Duerst <duerst@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 17:16:37 +0900
To: w3c-xml-core-wg@w3.org, xml-editor@w3.org
Cc: w3c-i18n-ig@w3.org
Dear XML editors/XML core WG,

Below please find the excerpt from the recent f2f minutes
http://www.w3.org/International/Group/2000/06/ftf10/minutes
of the I18N WG regarding XML errata and the reissue
of the XML 1.0 Recommendation.

Please contact us if you have any comments or questions.

Regards,    Martin.

     XML 1.0 reissue

    Editorial suggestion: changing the production numbers in the new
    edition would be bad. If necessary, list the removed productions (33
    to 38) as "removed".

    ACTION: Francois to work on correcting E44 (charset autodetection).