Location of "XML V1.0 Specification" updated for the Errata

From: Srinivasan Raman <srinivasan.raman@xoriant.com>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 18:37:35 -0700
To: "'xml-editor@w3.org'" <xml-editor@w3.org>

Sorry for troubling you. I was going through the XML Specification V1.0 at
the W3C
site (http://www.w3.org/TR/1998/REC-xml-19980210.html). This document
that a list of Errata is maintained at the URL

Is a version of the XML specification with all the Errata fixed, available?

As per the above XML specification document, the latest version is available
the URL http://www.w3.org/TR/1998/REC-xml-19980210.html. However, this also
seems to have the Errata mentioned in the Errata document.

Hope you can point me to the updated document.

Once again, sorry for troubling you and thanks in advance.

Srinivasan Raman
Xoriant Corporation
Phone: (408) 330 7743
E-mail: srinivasan.raman@xoriant.com