UTF-16BL/LE,... (was: Re: I18N issues with the XML Specification

From: Martin J. Duerst <duerst@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 17:44:13 +0900
To: w3c-i18n-ig@w3.org
Cc: xml-editor@w3.org, w3c-xml-core-wg@w3.org
I am working on updating the issues list, which I will use
as the base for my mail to the XML Core WG (which will be
just a cover letter).

The first issue I have (almost) completed is the one
on UTF-16BE/LE, at:
http://www.w3.org/International/Group/issues/xml/Overview.html#utf16.be.le

Please have a look at it if you want to check whether
it appropriately represents the decision of the i18n WG.

Regards,   Martin.