Annotated XML Spec

From: Chris Thielen <chris.thielen@colorspan.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 16:36:11 -0500
To: <xml-editor@w3.org>
     XML Editor:

     First of all, I really appreciate the Annotated XML Spec done by Tim
     Bray! It's great to see why some decisions are made and the technical
     explanations are really helping me get a grasp on XML much quicker
     than otherwise.

     Now, to the point:
     I think there might be an error in the document at rules 49 and 50
     (3.2.1).  The first references to 'cp' are not hyperlinked.  This
     caused me some confusion for about 3 seconds.  I am using the HTML
     version at www.xml.com/axml/testaxml.htm and have not checked the
     original XML version to see if the problem exists there.

     Chris Thielen