Re: RRSHB schema

From: Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 11:27:12 -0500 (EST)
To: Anish Karmarkar <Anish.Karmarkar@oracle.com>
Cc: "Xml-Dist-App@W3. Org" <xml-dist-app@w3.org>

On Fri, 9 Feb 2007, Anish Karmarkar wrote:

> All,
>
> I took an AI to generate the schema for RRSHB this week.
> It turns out that there was a RRSHB schema in CVS. But it was incorrect. I
> have fixed it [1] and checked it in CVS. Please take a look and let me know
> if it is incorrect.

I seems that in http://www.w3.org/2004/08/representation/ there was an
instance of representation.xsd as well, more complete than the one in CVS,
but still not complete, as reinsert was missing.
So replacing the default in http://www.w3.org/2004/08/representation/ from
overview.html to representation.xsd should work and give the expected
behaviour.

         ~~Yves