Re: Gateway use case

Thanks, Peter!

I think the email variant will do for my purposes here, particularly if
the forwarding is invisible to the sender.  In fact, it would seem
there's no way at all for the sender to know this is happening, unlike
the gateway case, where (I believe) one could tell from the destination
address.

So in the case Peter describes

    * How many instances of the one-way MEP are there?
    * Who are the senders and receivers?
    * What bindings are used and how?