RE: The deep difference between request/response andfire-and-forget

From: David Orchard <dorchard@bea.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 12:14:56 -0800
To: <xml-dist-app@w3.org>

I assume that when we talk about doing a true fire and forget mep, it
would be as part of rechartered XMLP.

Maybe a way of looking at recharted xmlp would be to "cleanup" meps
which could include adding f-a-f and refactoring the meps as I've been
proposing.

Though I still am leery of supporting rechartering to do an mep that we
haven't had a single external request to do and we wouldn't produce a
binding that uses.

Cheers,
Dave

we'll