RE: URI for the concept of SOAP MEP?

Mike Mahon writes:

> I'll put this on the next XMLP agenda and will let you know the
> expected timeframe for resolution after that.

Thank you, Mike.  You and the workgroup may be interested in the note that
I posted this morning to the TAG list [1].  I suggest that all concerned
take a look as input to our XMLP discussion.  Please also take a look at
the most recent response from Tim Berners-Lee, in which he suggests that
the representation of the new resource we create have the following
characteristics [2]:

"The URI should be the URI of an RDF document # a local identifier. The
RDF document should define basic information about the class, that it is a
class, label, comment, etc. If the URI is being minted as part of the RDF
mapping, then I don't see a reason from the document being in anything
other than RDF."

Taking my note and Tim's together, there's also a good chance that we
might want to put RDF descriptions in place for the particular MEPs at
[3,4].

Thank you.

Noah

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2006Jan/0065.html