Re: Optional SOAP response; the transfer binding view

Ok, nice; I guess I should have looked at your proposal before sending
that. 8-)  I had only looked at DaveO's proposal.

I have one comment, and some editorial patches for your proposal which
I'll send in a separate message.

Mark.

Mark Baker.  Ottawa, Ontario, CANADA.       http://www.markbaker.ca