Re: Action Item - Part I: WSRX and MEP signaling on the wire

I think the wording you give is better.  The original wording is correct
strictly from a SOAP point of view, emphasizing that a SOAP envelope
might not come back (because what comes back isn't SOAP).  From the
point of view that MEPs are trying to abstract properties of the
underlying transport, it seems better to emphasize (as you do) that
something always goes out and something always comes back.