Re: Action Item - Part I: WSRX and MEP signaling on the wire

From: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 12:02:01 -0500
To: David Hull <dmh@tibco.com>
Cc: xml-dist-app@w3.org

David Hull writes:

> The SOAP request-(optional-)response MEP describes a SOAP message going
out and something SOAPy optionally coming back.

I think that needs a crucial but small rewording to:

"The SOAP request-(optional-)response MEP describes a SOAP message going
out and something (optionally SOAPy) coming back."

The MEP we're about to draft invariably sends something back.  Whether or
not it's "SOAPy" depends on the circumstance.  Right?

Noah

Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation
One Rogers Street