Re: Strongly agin the "strongly typed" meps

From: Christopher B Ferris <chrisfer@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 20:30:45 -0500
To: "David Orchard" <dorchard@bea.com>
Cc: xml-dist-app@w3.org, xml-dist-app-request@w3.org
All,

My comments on Dave's blog post are on my blog, here:

http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/dw_blog_comments.jspa?blog=440&entry=107924

Cheers,

Christopher Ferris
email: chrisfer@us.ibm.com
blog: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/dw_blog.jspa?blog=440
phone: +1 508 377 9295

xml-dist-app-request@w3.org wrote on 02/14/2006 08:51:51 PM:

> Strongly typed meps are like putting the cart before the horse.
> Looking at the message to figure out the mep to figure out what the
> receiver should do is harder than looking at the message to figure
> out what the receiver should do.
>
> A longer version is at
> http://www.pacificspirit.

com/blog/2006/02/13/message_exchange_patterns_and_flavours_of_oneway_messaging