Fw: New Drafts of SOAP 1.2 Part 2 Posted

Christopher Ferris
STSM, Software Group Standards Strategy
email: chrisfer@us.ibm.com
blog: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/dw_blog.jspa?blog=440
phone: +1 508 377 9295
----- Forwarded by Christopher B Ferris/Waltham/IBM on 08/22/2006 09:17 PM
-----

Noah Mendelsohn <noah_mendelsohn@yahoo.com>
08/22/2006 05:57 PM

Christopher B Ferris/Waltham/IBM@IBMUS
cc

Subject
New Drafts of SOAP 1.2 Part 2 Posted

Chris:  I'm stuck behind a Microsoft firewall that is
keeping me from sending IBM mail.  Thought you would
want to know about attached ASAP.  The formal note
should go out tonight when I dial up from the hotel.
Feel free to pass this on to distApp, but

PLEASE MAKE SURE MY YAHOO MAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT APPEAR
IN THE W3C ARCHIVES OR IT WILL BE SPAMMED MERCILESSLY.

Thanks.
Noah