RE: Status and links to Part 3

From: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 10:34:41 -0400
To: "David Orchard" <dorchard@bea.com>
Cc: xml-dist-app@w3.org

Following up on my own note, it occurs to me that you might want to make
the compromise of splitting some of the URIs with a line break after one
of the "/".  I hadn't noticed that one reason for the unduly wide column
was that some of the URIS are exceptionally long.  I suppose one could
also try to not restate the common: http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap , but I
suppose it would be hard to do that cleanly.  One way or the other, I
think the table will look pretty bad unless you find a way to narrow the
URI column some.  Just my opinion.

Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation
One Rogers Street