Re: XOP compatible with SOAP 1.1 processors?

Right; I said 'pretty much' because although you can put anything in
base64binary, at a "schema level" it surfaces as base64binary. I
think the problem here is when people think that Schema defines the
complete data model (which is really almost never possible).

Cheers,