RE: Resource Representation Header implementation

From: Martin Gudgin <mgudgin@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 04:07:30 -0700
To: "Bob Cunnings" <cunnings@lectrosonics.com>, "Jeanne Guillou" <jeanne.guillou@crf.canon.fr>, "Herve Ruellan" <herve.ruellan@crf.canon.fr>
Cc: <xml-dist-app@w3.org>

OK, my endpoint(s) are now available for testing.

For Tests 1 and 2 please use
http://martingudgin-2.dsl.easynet.co.uk/dotnet/mtom/repecho.ashx

For test 3 please use
http://martingudgin-2.dsl.easynet.co.uk/dotnet/mtom/repinter.ashx

I'll post some sample messages from my own client later today. I'll also
update the home page at

http://martingudgin-2.dsl.easynet.co.uk/dotnet/mtom/

Gudge