Resource Representation Header implementation

From: Martin Gudgin <mgudgin@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 11:25:32 -0700
To: "Bob Cunnings" <cunnings@lectrosonics.com>, "Jeanne Guillou" <jeanne.guillou@crf.canon.fr>, "Herve Ruellan" <herve.ruellan@crf.canon.fr>
Cc: <xml-dist-app@w3.org>

Fellow Implementers,

A set of tests for the Resource Representation Header[1] are now
available[2]. I hope to have my implementation up and running tomorrow
morning BST. It will be a different endpoint address from the pure MTOM
test but using the same underlying implementation.

I'll post again once I have the endpoint ready for testing.

Gudge

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/CR-soap12-rep-20040826/
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xml-dist-app/2004Sep/0013.html