Re: RRSHB CR test scenarios

The XMLP WG resolved these issues on its weekly concall today as follows:

1) GetResourceRepresentation schema is correct and not the example
request message. GetResourceRepresentation is an empty element with a
resource attribute. Therefore the SOAP Body of the example request
message consists  of the following --

     <x:GetResourceRepresentation
xmlns:x='http://example.org/rrshb/test'
resource='http://example.org/rrshb/test/data' />

2) Test 2 consist of only one test. Both the request/input and the
response/output messages are MTOM messages.

3) The SOAP namespace used in the examples should be :
http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope
and *not*
http://www.w3.org/2002/12/soap-envelope

-Anish