Proposed wording for issue 502 bullet #5

From: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 11:47:43 -0400
To: xml-dist-app@w3.org

I took an action on the call to propose wording to include in the
Representation Header Rec. to deal (in part) with issue 502.  My proposal
is:

<current section="4.2.2">
 The type of the resource attribute information item is xs:anyURI. The
value of the resource attribute information item is a URI that identifies
the Web resource whose representation is carried in the rep:Representation
element information item parent of the resource attribute information item.
</current>
<proposed section="4.2.2">
The type of the resource attribute information item is xs:anyURI. The value
of the resource attribute information item is a URI that identifies the Web
resource whose representation is carried in the rep:Representation element
information item parent of the resource attribute information item.  The
value of the resource attribute information SHOULD be a URI Reference as
defined in RFC 2396 including ammendments to that definition found in RFC
2732.
</proposed>

I believe this discharges my action.  Thank you.

Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation
One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142