issue 502, point 6

From: Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 14:44:38 +0200 (MEST)
To: xml-dist-app@w3.org
This issue is about URI equivalence.

We have two choices there:
1/ do like XML Namespace, and use a "character-for-character" comparison
2/ require exact mapping, including all possible variations

As the goal is to add a header with the content of a URI found in the
original infoset, I see no reason to change the characters of the URI in
that process, so my preference goes to solution 1.
Comments?

--
Yves Lafon - W3C