AI: potential concern with the media type doc

From: Anish Karmarkar <Anish.Karmarkar@oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2004 15:28:10 -0800
To: "Xml-Dist-App@W3. Org" <xml-dist-app@w3.org>

All,

I had taken an AI during last week's call to write up the potential
concern regarding the assigning media types doc [1] that had been posted
to the ws-media-types ML [2].

Subsequently, there has been additional feedback on the document sent to
the ML. Instead of summarizing the feedback I would suggest reading the
email threads starting at [3], [4], [5], [6] and [7] -- this covers all
the issues raised against the doc to date.

Also note that the WSD WG is having its F2F meeting in Sunnyvale
starting tomorrow. On the agenda for the F2F meeting [8] is the issue of
  tracking and resolving issues raised against the Assigning media types
note and how to exit LC.

I hope this takes care of the AI that was assigned to me. If not, I
would be happy to summarize the issues.

Thx.

-Anish
--