RE: MTOM/XOP implementations/prototypes and use cases?

Per the W3C process the implementation stage is Candidate Recommendation
( 2 stages on from where the specs are currently ). A spec cannot
successfully progress from Candidate Recommendation without
demonstration of interoperable implementations. So before we're done,
there will be implementations that interoperate.

BTW, the latest editors drafts of XOP/MTOM no longer have any dependency
on XML Query. Hence the next public versions of the documents will also
not have that dependancy.

Regards

Martin Gudgin