RE: Thoughts on MTOM testing

We have a strong interest in practical interoperability given
that's the main, if not the *only* reason to use Web services.
We've seen little evidence of this happening so far, beyond
the soap builders mailing list and the odd 'fest' usually held
behind closed doors.

We therefore encourage vendors to perform as much *real*
interoperability testing as possible, with real product line
implementations and in whatever fora, but ideally with the results
published in public. This especially important if you'd actually
like to sell products stamped with the "Web services" label.

FWIW i'm trying to put together some test cases for the WSD
test pack and will try to incorporate as many tests as the XMLP WG
elect to provide combined with WSDL 2.0 descriptions.

Paul

--
Paul Sumner Downey
Web Services Integration