RE: Thoughts on MTOM testing

Noah,

I'm not aware of what's happening at SOAPbuilders. On a recent call,
David asked for some input from people who would be providing
implementations during CR as to what the tests should cover. I promised
to provide such input by today. Hence my note. I think to exit CR we
need to show that 2 or more implementations can interoperate, I guess
this is just a first stab as to what 'interoperate' means.

Gudge