Issue 487 proposal

From: Martin Gudgin <mgudgin@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 03:31:30 -0700
To: <xml-dist-app@w3.org>

I took an action on last weeks call to propose a solution to Issue
487[1]. The issue stems from the use of the word 'semantics' in the
first sentence of Section A.3, paragraph 1 and the word 'format' in the
second sentence. I propose we change the word 'format' in the second
sentence to 'semantics' so that Section A.3 Paragraph 1 reads as
follows:

"XOP Documents allow extensions to the xop:Include element when they do
not change its semantics. Changes to the semantics MUST be identified by
a new namespace URI (i.e., they MUST define a new Include element
information item in another namespace). "

Regards

Gudge

[1] http://www.w3.org/2000/xp/Group/xmlp-lc-issues#x487