Re: Representation header final proposal

Both.

MIFFY^H^H^H XOP will use the attribute to determine the media type for
packaging; the application can decide whether to use the attribute or
the structured metadata to determine the content-type. Yes, the
duplication isn't great, but I think it's the best trade-off.