Updated soap message normalization draft available

From: Marc Hadley <Marc.Hadley@Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 17:11:31 -0400
To: xml-dist-app@w3.org

In fulfillment of my action item from today's telcon, please find an
updated draft of the soap message normalization note at:

http://www.w3.org/2000/xp/Group/3/01/soap-n11n.html

The main changes are at the start of section 3 and are highlighted with
diff markup. I also updated the references section to include the
latest version of each referenced document.

Regards,
Marc.

--
Marc Hadley <marc.hadley@sun.com>