W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > xml-dist-app@w3.org > September 2003

Intermediary optimization checked in to MTOM (closing issue 431)

From: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 16:52:03 -0400
To: xml-dist-app@w3.org
Message-ID: <OFB4117CFE.8A764440-ON85256DA4.00704441@lotus.com>





I have checked in changes to the editors copy of MTOM integrating the
intermediary changes as proposed at [1] as resolution to 431.   The new
files are at [2,3].

I would appreciate it if my co-editors would verify that I have chosen the
correct directory in which to make these changes, which appear to be the
first since WD status.  I have done my best to fix up entitieswd.dtd, but
those of you who know xmlspec better than I may want to unscramble any
problems I may have caused.  After quite a bit of speelunking in the
stylesheet, I gave up on getting the "This version" URI to come out right.
That's a shame, because errors in such pointers have historically caused
confusion for those wanting to do reviews on drafts of this sort.  Anyway,
the core of the changes are done, and the corresponding action item to MTOM
editors can be closed.

Thank you.

Noah

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xml-dist-app/2003Aug/0025.html
[2]
http://www.w3.org/2000/xp/Group/3/06/Attachments/OptimizationMechanism.html
[3]
http://www.w3.org/2000/xp/Group/3/06/Attachments/OptimizationMechanism.xml

------------------------------------------------------------------
Noah Mendelsohn                              Voice: 1-617-693-4036
IBM Corporation                                Fax: 1-617-693-8676
One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142
------------------------------------------------------------------
Received on Wednesday, 17 September 2003 16:52:20 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 7 December 2009 10:59:15 GMT