Re: XInclude and MTOM

At 8:31 AM -0700 9/15/03, Martin Gudgin wrote:

>1.	Defined a parse type value of base64Binary that allows binary
>data to be merged into an Infoset.
>
>2.	Define whether the character information items merged in 1. are
>to be in canonical form or not.

Why would this be an issue? Base 64 values only use the ASCII
character set (and not all of that). I think this is always Unicode
normalized. Or did you mean something else by canonical form? If
you're talking about XML canonicalization, that's not really relevant
to the Infoset view. It's very unclear to me what your concern is.

--

   Elliotte Rusty Harold
   elharo@metalab.unc.edu