Re: Proposal for generic MTOM format

From: Mark Nottingham <mark.nottingham@bea.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 12:30:45 -0700
Cc: "Xml-Dist-App@W3. Org" <xml-dist-app@w3.org>, Anish Karmarkar <Anish.Karmarkar@oracle.com>
To: noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com

Noah,

I can understand your concerns here as a matter of practice, but I
wonder why it's necessary to embody them in the specification. There
may be cases where getting things from the network are desirable, and I
don't see any reason to preclude their use (whether or not that's a
good idea for a particular application is another story, of course).

Regards,