Proposal for closing issue 429

From: Jacek Kopecky <jacek@systinet.com>
Date: 28 May 2003 21:46:26 +0200
To: XMLP Dist App <xml-dist-app@w3.org>

Hi,

we have decided on the telcon that we will take the binding-only way of
implementing PASWA, creating a feature and realizing it in a binding.
This resolves the issue 429 [1] and I suggest the following resolution:

Our implementation of the feature for optimization of transmission of
binary data will handle everything in the binding, below SOAP Processing
Model. Other implementations of the feature may be different, even using
a SOAP Module and the SOAP Processing Model.

In other words, the answers to the two numbered questions in the issue
429 are "no", "no" for our implementation.

Best regards,

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   Senior Architect
                   Systinet Corporation