draft-baker-soap-media-reg-03

From: Mark Nottingham <mark.nottingham@bea.com>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 13:31:57 -0700
To: "John Kemp" <john.kemp@earthlink.net>, "Xml-Dist-App@W3. Org" <xml-dist-app@w3.org>
Cc: "Mark Baker" <distobj@acm.org>
As requested by the WG, I've created a new Internet Draft for the SOAP
media type registration. The changes in this revision are:

* Included Noah's "long" proposal for rewording the description of the
media type
* Clarified that it only identifies SOAP 1.2 messages
* Updated the URIs of the references to the SOAP specifications to the PR
versions

Please see attached.

John, I've also been asked to get in touch with you to assure that you're
satisfied with the changes.

Regards,

--
Mark Nottingham