Requirements text Action item.

From: David Orchard <dorchard@bea.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 11:58:38 -0700
To: <xml-dist-app@w3.org>

This document has been produced in conjunction with the development of
requirements, embodied in the requirements document [1].  The requirements
document is a working in progress. A rough but not thorough reconciliation
of this document and the requirements document has not been done for this
publication.   It is expected that this document and the requirements
document will iteratively evolve over time.

[1]http://www.w3.org/2000/xp/Group/3/02/24-soap-attachment-feature.html

Note that this document is an editors document and not publicly available.
If we want to publish this text in our document, we should also publish the
requirements document.

Cheers,
Dave