MTOM should mention Representation and MediaType mechanisms

From: Jacek Kopecky <jacek@systinet.com>
Date: 25 Jun 2003 21:10:40 +0200
To: XMLP Dist App <xml-dist-app@w3.org>

Hi all, I suggest that the MTOM document [1] also mentions that we plan
to work on the other parts of PASWA that are not represented in MTOM:
the Representatin and MediaType mechanisms. Suggested text follows:

This document represents the transmission optimization mechanism which
is a part of the original PASWA document [link]. The WG plans to work
later on the other parts of that documents (assigning media types to
binary data in XML infosets and including representations of Web
resources in SOAP messages) and to publish other drafts which will
include such mechanisms.

Hope it helps,

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   Senior Architect