Re: New PR issue: one or more ultimate receiver?

From: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 17:30:14 -0400
To: "Jean-Jacques Moreau" <jean-jacques.moreau@crf.canon.fr>
Cc: David Fallside <fallside@us.ibm.com>, Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <frystyk@microsoft.com>, Hugo Haas <hugo@w3.org>, Jean-Jacques Moreau <jean-jacques.moreau@crf.canon.fr>, Martin Chapman <martin.chapman@oracle.com>, XMLP Public <xml-dist-app@w3.org>

Jean-Jacques Moreau writes:

>>  Let's not open that can of worms, if possible,
>> and focus instead on the other part of the
>> issue, which is that we have somehow lost a change,
>> and I essentially propose that we put it back.

Indeed.  As long as all concerned agree that it is editorial and will not
send us back through the review process, it's fine with me.   My comments
were only to make the case that we don't want to delay PR for any other
considerations relating to multicast, and I think you are agreeing.  I
don't attach the same significance to the "the/an" change that you do, but
perhaps for exactly that reason I have no problem with it either.  Thanks!

One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142