Re: MTOM issue: does the HTTP update need to be a feature?

From: Tony Graham <Tony.Graham@Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 14:33:05 +0100
To: XMLP Dist App <xml-dist-app@w3.org>

Herve Ruellan wrote at 30 Jun 2003 16:56:15 +0200:
 > Jacek Kopecky wrote:
 > > I have a question about the MTOM document: does the HTTP implementation
 > > of the abstract feature actually need to be a SOAP feature?
 >
 > Having the HTTP implementation be a SOAP feature may be handy the day we
 > have several implementation of the abstract feature in the same binding
 > to distinguish them.

I don't understand how there can be several implementations of the
same abstract feature in the same binding.  Can you explain?

Regards,

Tony Graham
XML Technology Center - Dublin
Sun Microsystems Ireland Ltd                       Phone: +353 1 8199708
Hamilton House, East Point Business Park, Dublin 3            x(70)19708