RE: What is a SOAP message; a proposed WSA view

From: Fisher, Paul_K (Houston) <Paul_K_Fisher@bmc.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 19:30:24 -0600
To: "'eugene@datapower.com'" <eugene@datapower.com>
Cc: xml-dist-app@w3.org, "'Laird A Popkin'" <laird@io.com>, "'Mark Baker'" <distobj@acm.org>

It really does not hinge on immediate or delayed processing aspect.  You
almost certainly did not intend for the "queue" to be one deep and for each
HTTP-PUT to *replace* the previous one.  HTTP-PUT encompasses the entire
resource identified by the URI.  HTTP-POST is much more inline with the "add
to queue" semantic that you are looking to achieve.

paul