RE: What is a SOAP message; a proposed WSA view

It really does not hinge on immediate or delayed processing aspect.  You
almost certainly did not intend for the "queue" to be one deep and for each
HTTP-PUT to *replace* the previous one.  HTTP-PUT encompasses the entire
resource identified by the URI.  HTTP-POST is much more inline with the "add
to queue" semantic that you are looking to achieve.

paul