RE: AFTF requirements, pre-2003/01/31 telcon

From: Christopher B Ferris <chrisfer@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 08:32:45 -0500
To: "Martin Gudgin" <mgudgin@microsoft.com>
Cc: "John J. Barton" <John_Barton@hpl.hp.com>, jones@research.att.com, Noah Mendelsohn <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>, "Rich Salz" <rsalz@datapower.com>, "Sanjiva Weerawarana" <sanjiva@watson.ibm.com>, xml-dist-app@w3.org, xml-dist-app-request@w3.org
Gudge wrote on 02/05/2003 08:00:02 AM:

> [...]

Back to the question I raised previously; how does an infoset "in line"
a document II within another document II??? I don't think that loosing its
"documentness" is necessarily such a good thing. Sometimes, you want it
to be a document, not just a collection of EIIs.

I'm still quite skeptical of this.

<snip/>

Cheers,

Christopher Ferris