RE: AFTF requirements, pre-2003/01/31 telcon

I think that given we have spent the last 2+ years defining envelope as
infoset and a processing model for that infoset it would behoove us to
make sure that we can at least map whatever we come up with into that
infoset.

FWIW - I think a reasonable schema type for an element whose content was
an XML message with it's own DTD would be

<xs:complexType name='XMLDoc" >
  <xs:simpleContent>
    <xs:extension base='xs:base64Binary" >
      <xs:attribute name='href' type='xs:anyURI' />
      <xs:attribute name='type' type='xxx:MimeType' fixed='text/xml' />
    </xs:extension>
  </xs:simpleContent>
</xs:complexType>

where xxx:MimeType is some simple type that allows all the registered
MIME types.

Gudge