Re: Issue 392: any one remembers?

From: David Fallside <fallside@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 16:58:28 -0800
To: "Jean-Jacques Moreau" <moreau@crf.canon.fr>
Cc: XMLP Public <xml-dist-app@w3.org>, xml-dist-app-request@w3.org

Actually, I think the action item is a good summary!

David C. Fallside, IBM
Ext Ph: 530.477.7169
Int  Ph: 544.9665
fallside@us.ibm.com

|         |           "Jean-Jacques    |
|         |           Moreau"          |
|         |           <moreau@crf.canon|
|         |           .fr>             |
|         |           xml-dist-app-requ|
|         |           est@w3.org       |
|         |           10/28/2002 08:34 |
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                             |
  |       To:       XMLP Public <xml-dist-app@w3.org>                                                                           |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                   |
  |       Subject:  Issue 392: any one remembers?                                                                               |
  |                                                                                                                             |

Can anyone remember what exactly I was supposed to do regarding
issue 392? My laptop crashed shortly after the meeting, all my
notes disappeared and my memory fails me.

The action item says:
             "Provide proposal for issue 392 in time for f2f"

but AFAIR, the actual work I signed up for was actually much more
precise that this and fairly straightforward (I thought).

Jean-Jacques.