Re: encodingStyle permitted locations

From: Jacek Kopecky <jacek@systinet.com>
Date: 19 Nov 2002 19:51:41 +0100
To: Marc Hadley <marc.hadley@sun.com>
Cc: XMLP Dist App <xml-dist-app@w3.org>

Marc,

how about our headers? Can they have encodingStyle, even though they are
defined without one? If we want to prohibit encodingStyle on them, the
list might grow too much. Unfortunately, I can't think of any other
viable way to say what we seem to mean. 8-|

Best regards,

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   Senior Architect, Systinet Corporation
                   http://www.systinet.com/