WebMethod implementation feature

From: Jacek Kopecky <jacek@systinet.com>
Date: 05 Nov 2002 18:14:10 -0500
To: XMLP Dist App <xml-dist-app@w3.org>

Hi all, 8-)

In light of the f2f resolution to issue 294 (see [1]), in particular the
part that ties the values of WebMethod property to the Message Exchange
Pattern in use in the HTTP Binding, it seems that the feature #33 in [2]
is no longer necessary.

The reason is, if an implementation supports the HTTP binding and the
two MEPs, it will use the correct HTTP method regardless of whether or
not it implements the WebMethod feature.

The WebMethod feature could be used in a different underlying protocol
binding, I don't think that our implementation table also covers
implementations as in "concrete implementations of SOAP 1.2 protocol
binding framework in particular additional bindings".

So I think we can remove feature 33 from the implementation features
table.

Any thoughts/comments? 8-)

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   Senior Architect, Systinet Corporation