Re: Issue 192 & R803

From: Mark Baker <distobj@acm.org>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 16:30:04 -0500 (EST)
To: chris.ferris@sun.com (Christopher Ferris)
Cc: xml-dist-app@w3.org
I hate to cut this off, but a full response would require that I repeat
myself (again).

So I'll leave it here ...

> I understand and appreciate your enthusiasm for REST and HTTP.
> I do believe that there's significant merit there, I just don't
> think that I necessarily share your view of REST/HTTP world
> domination:)

I thought it already had dominated the world!

Luckily, the WSAWG has it in its charter to be cleanly integrated with
Web architecture, so you're not going to get off this easy over there.
8-)

MB