Re: Issue 192 & R803

Mark Baker writes:

>> Chapter 2 of the soap framework makes
>> clear that a fault in such a successfully received message will be
treated
>> as a fault.

> I just re-read section 2, and didn't notice anything like that.

My mistake, you're right.  Since we changed the interpretation of bodies,
there seems to be no requirement that a node do anything with a Fault
that's an immediate child of the body (since we give complete latitude on
interpretation of the body.)  I wonder whether we're comfortable with
that, but you are right based on the current text.  I still think it
wouldn't be an R803 problem if we did mandate interpretation as a fault.
Thanks.

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/WD-soap12-part1-20011217/#structinterpbodies

One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142