RE: HTTP binding & faultHint

Hi Mark,

I think that's a good catch. I think faultHint is only discussed in the
context of the requesting node as well. I think it perhaps also needs to be
used in the transition from Processing to Sending at the responding node.

The bulk of the material in the HTTP binding was written ahead of the
resolution of Issue 12 (HTTP status codes and faults, loosely described as
500 v 200).

Thanks,

Stuart