Issue 192; HTTP binding looks ok

From: Mark Baker <distobj@acm.org>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 13:47:38 -0500 (EST)
To: xml-dist-app@w3.org
Issue 192[1] is the recently created issue about when should a fault be
processed as a fault.

I just had another look at the default HTTP binding, and noticed that
the state transitions in 7.4.1.1.2 that are triggered from a HTTP
status line request, are actually in synch with my view of a how a
fault should be recognized (assuming faultHint is authoritative).  So I
think the part of my proposed resolution regarding needing to fix the
HTTP binding, is unnecessary at this time.

MB