RE: [Fwd: Re: AFTF: new draft (resent)]

From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <henrikn@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 11:21:47 -0700
To: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>, "Herve Ruellan" <ruellan@crf.canon.fr>
Cc: <xml-dist-app@w3.org>

Just regarding the main issue, I believe the current text says
"describe" and not "create"--the intent was to indicate that a
representation should describe which encapsulation is used, not whether
it should be created or not. In other words, I agree that it should not
require the creation but I don't think the current text does... or am I
misunderstanding your concern?

Henrik