Re: fault/detail

and http://www.w3.org/2002/06/soap-faults. We have *three*
namespace URIs:

http://www.w3.org/2002/06/soap-envelope
http://www.w3.org/2002/06/soap-encoding
http://www.w3.org/2002/06/soap-faults

and http://www.w3.org/2002/06/soap-upgrade. *Amongst* our
namespaces are such diverse URIs as:

http://www.w3.org/2002/06/soap-envelope
http://www.w3.org/2002/06/soap-encoding
http://www.w3.org/2002/06/soap-faults
http://www.w3.org/2002/06/soap-upgrade

:-)) (with apologies to Monty Python).

Marc.

PS on a slightly more serious note I think it would be pragmatic to
combine the envelope, faults and upgrade namespaces but I don't
think its worth doing another last call for this alone.

--
Marc Hadley <marc.hadley@sun.com>
XML Technology Center, Sun Microsystems.