Repost issue: missing accessors same as NILs?

From: Jacek Kopecky <jacek@systinet.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 17:25:48 +0100 (CET)
To: <xml-dist-app@w3.org>
 Hi, just after the break I sent in a new issue (now number 177
[1]) about the difference in missing accessors in structs and
accessors with xsi:nil="true" on them.
 The email [2] contains a proposed split into two options.
 I understand that the message might have gotten lost in the
post-break email heaps so please read it now if you are
concerned.
 Best regards,

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   http://www.systinet.com/